Since I’ve recently made puzzles with a pink, purple, or blue Easter egg as well as some blades of grass blowing in the spring wind, it only makes sense that I would also give you an Easter basket in which to hold those other puzzles.
The puzzle is solved if you have written the numbers 1 to 10 in each of the boldly outlined areas of the puzzle, and if those numbers work with the clues to form four multiplication tables.
Print the puzzles or type the solution in this excel file: 12 Factors 1614-1623.
If you need a little help, here’s the same puzzle with the factor pairs for the clues written in.
Here’s a short video to get you started on solving my Easter Basket puzzle. pic.twitter.com/mowSkatPxE
— Iva Sallay (@findthefactors) March 25, 2021
Factors of 1623:
- 1623 is a composite number.
- Prime factorization: 1623 = 3 × 541.
- 1623 has no exponents greater than 1 in its prime factorization, so √1623 cannot be simplified.
- The exponents in the prime factorization are 1 and 1. Adding one to each exponent and multiplying we get (1 + 1)(1 + 1) = 2 × 2 = 4. Therefore 1623 has exactly 4 factors.
- The factors of 1623 are outlined with their factor pair partners in the graphic below.
More About the Number 1623:
1623 is the hypotenuse of a Pythagorean triple:
1023-1260-1623, which is 3 times (341-420-541).