The logic needed for this particular level 6 puzzle is VERY complicated so I wrote out the eligible factor pairs of all the clues for you.
Or you can start from scratch:
Print the puzzles or type the solution in this excel file: 12 factors 1333-1341
Here are a few facts about the puzzle number, 1339:
- 1339 is a composite number.
- Prime factorization: 1339 = 13 × 103
- 1339 has no exponents greater than 1 in its prime factorization, so √1339 cannot be simplified.
- The exponents in the prime factorization are 1, and 1. Adding one to each exponent and multiplying we get (1 + 1)(1 + 1) = 2 × 2 = 4. Therefore 1339 has exactly 4 factors.
- The factors of 1339 are outlined with their factor pairs in the graphic below.
1339 is the hypotenuse of a Pythagorean triple:
515-1236-1339 which is (5-12-13) times 103