321 is made solely from three consecutive numbers so it can be evenly divided by 3.
- 321 is a composite number.
- Prime factorization: 321 = 3 x 107
- The exponents in the prime factorization are 1 and 1. Adding one to each and multiplying we get (1 + 1)(1 + 1) = 2 x 2 = 4. Therefore 321 has exactly 4 factors.
- Factors of 321: 1, 3, 107, 321
- Factor pairs: 321 = 1 x 321 or 3 x 107
- 321 has no square factors that allow its square root to be simplified. √321 ≈ 17.916
Print the puzzles or type the factors on this excel file: 10 Factors 2014-12-08
I heard the bells on Christmas dayTheir old familiar carols play,And wild and sweet the words repeatOf peace on earth, good will to men.
I thought how, as the day had come,The belfries of all ChristendomHad rolled along th’unbroken songOf peace on earth, good will to men.
And in despair I bowed my head:“There is no peace on earth,” I said,“For hate is strong and mocks the songOf peace on earth, good will to men.”
Then pealed the bells more loud and deep:“God is not dead, nor doth he sleep;The wrong shall fail, the right prevail,With peace on earth, good will to men.”
Till, ringing, singing, on its way,The world revolved from night to day,A voice, a chime, a chant sublime,Of peace on earth, good will to men!
Text: Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, 1807-1882