A holly wreath is yet another symbol that connects Christmas with Easter. It symbolizes eternity in its color and shape. It bears white flowers, red berries, and thorns reminding us of purity, blood, and a crown of thorns.
You might find some of the clues in this level 5 puzzle to be like thorns, but don’t give up. Use logic and perseverance and you will be able to find its unique solution.
Here’s the same puzzle without all the added color:
Factors of 1563:
- 1563 is a composite number.
- Prime factorization: 1563 = 3 × 521.
- 1563 has no exponents greater than 1 in its prime factorization, so √1563 cannot be simplified.
- The exponents in the prime factorization are 1 and 1. Adding one to each exponent and multiplying we get (1 + 1)(1 + 1) = 2 × 2 = 4. Therefore 1563 has exactly 4 factors.
- The factors of 1563 are outlined with their factor pair partners in the graphic below.
Another Fact about the Number 1563:
1563 is the hypotenuse of a Pythagorean triple:
837-1320-1563, which is 3 times (279-440-521).