The last six Find the Factors Puzzles spelled out this message: I voted. I like the quote from Larry J. Sabato, “Every election is determined by the people who show up.” My vote will matter, and so will yours.
You can also print these puzzles from this excel file: Taxman & 1537-1544
American politics has become rather ugly, but voting is still important.
I am thrilled that I was able to vote for one of these candidates for governor of Utah, and I am very happy that one of them will become my governor even if it isn’t the same person I voted for.
I’d like to thank @SpencerJCox for joining together to record these PSAs. With the deep divisions in our country, it can take grace and courage to try to work together. No matter who wins the presidential election, we must all commit to a peaceful transfer of power. #standunited https://t.co/VwZdClfqdO
— Peterson for Utah (@PetersonUtah) October 20, 2020
Factors of 1545:
- 1545 is a composite number.
- Prime factorization: 1545 = 3 × 5 × 309.
- 1545 has no exponents greater than 1 in its prime factorization, so √1545 cannot be simplified.
- The exponents in the prime factorization are 1, 1, and 1. Adding one to each exponent and multiplying we get (1 + 1)(1 + 1)(1 + 1) = 2 × 2 × 2 = 8. Therefore 1545 has exactly 8 factors.
- The factors of 1545 are outlined with their factor pair partners in the graphic below.
Another Fact about the Number 1545:
1545 is the hypotenuse of a Pythagorean triple:
927-1236-1545, which is (3-4-5) times 309.