My NEWEST grandchild was adopted a couple of months ago in China. My daughter-in-law blogged about picking up their daughter and returning to her orphanage to say good-bye before they left China. The details given are very moving. In spite of the traumatic start, this little girl and her family have grown to love each other very much.
Here she is sitting with my husband, me, and her big sister. My husband and I are pretty new to her so she’s probably thinking in Mandarin, “Who are these people?” On the other hand, we are delighted to be a part of her life now.
Here is today’s puzzle:
Print the puzzles or type the solution on this excel file: 10-factors 807-814
Here’s a little about the number 813:
- 813 is a composite number.
- Prime factorization: 813 = 3 x 271
- The exponents in the prime factorization are 1 and 1. Adding one to each and multiplying we get (1 + 1)(1 + 1) = 2 x 2 = 4. Therefore 813 has exactly 4 factors.
- Factors of 813: 1, 3, 271, 813
- Factor pairs: 813 = 1 x 813 or 3 x 271
- 813 has no square factors that allow its square root to be simplified. √813 ≈ 51315.
813 is repdigit 111 in BASE 28 because 28² + 28¹ + 28º = 813
OEIS.org and my calculator informed me that 813e = 81,366,615.06223032 . . . (That’s 813 raised to the e power.)