In a month my husband and I will celebrate our 38th wedding anniversary. David Mitchell has given us an early and lovely present, wedding anniversary tessellations. Tessellations are quite fascinating and the ones he makes are very intricate and well worth a look.
The Factors of 437 are listed below the puzzle.
Print the puzzles or type the factors on this excel file: 12 Factors 2015-03-23
- 437 is a composite number.
- Prime factorization: 437 = 19 x 23
- The exponents in the prime factorization are 1 and 1. Adding one to each and multiplying we get (1 + 1)(1 + 1) = 2 x 2 = 4. Therefore 437 has exactly 4 factors.
- Factors of 437: 1, 19, 23, 437
- Factor pairs: 437 = 1 x 437 or 19 x 23
- 437 has no square factors that allow its square root to be simplified. √437 ≈ 20.9045
6 thoughts on “437 and Level 4”
Well, congratulations on 38 years – but I feel impelled to say that Jill and I are just 15 days away from our 50th. Any nice messages on April 10th would be much appreciated!
Wow, the golden anniversary is coming up! That’s wonderful! I think I’ll make a puzzle to commemorate it. Look for it on April 10th.
Congratulations! The tessellater is only up to 23 on marriage 3.
Thank you, and 23 years is still quite exceptional, you know.
Oh, yes, congratulations on 38 years, in a month. I’m hoping dearly my love and I will make it through at least 38 years. (We got off to a late start.)
Thank you. Best wishes to you and your love as well.